Skip to content
- Visited Bangladesh with 30 students on an art exchange camp with Bangladesh artists. Organized “Art for Earth” exhibition with young Dhaka artists. This art exchange was sponsored by 12 young artists from Bangladesh and Mr. Andrew Low from the UK.
- Designed and organized the first “Visual Art” workshop in Sherubtse College with 80 students from the Eastern Dzongkhag. This workshop was funded by the Youth Development Fund (YDF).
- Participated in a group exhibition during the World Intellectual Property day organized by IP division.
- Designed and organized the Youth and Environment Art Camp for 3 days, involving 80 students from Goenshari Community School (in Punakha), and set up an art club in the school. This camp was funded by UNICEF Bhutan.
- Sponsored basic material required for the art club in Ouzerong Primary School.
- Designed and implemented the First Visual Art Exhibition (outcome of visual art workshop) during the Annual Youth Festival organized by YDF.
- One day outdoor art class, with clean up campaign and chorten restoration at Tango.