- VAST is a non governmental and non profitable organization. VAST runs purely on contributions from individuals and other organizations. We welcome any kind of contribution.
- Financial contributions to fund our many programs.
- Art materials like pencils, brushes, colors, etc.
- Art books, new or used, for our library
- Computers and computer books.
- Trekking and camping gear for our outdoor programs.
- Your time: we welcome you to participate in our programs where we need a lot of helping hand; like on cleaning campaigns and forestry plantation programs.
- Your expertise: we welcome you to share with us, your skills and experience.
If you like what we do and you would like to help, write to uson our Facebook page (for instant response) and we will tell you how you can help us.
Donate ONLINE by PayPal >> Donate to us via PayPal through our partner Bhutan Foundation (http://bhutanfound.org/) by clicking the DONATE button below. The Bhutan Foundation is a 501 C 3 registered organization in the United States. Your contribution is tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. The Bhutan Foundation takes no administration fee for donations received so that every dollar you give will benefit VAST.
For money transfers, our bank details are:
- BENEFICIARY BANK: Bhutan National Bank, Post Box 439, Thimphu, Bhutan
- Swift code: BNBTBTBT
- Bank Account: 734061
- Bank Address: American Express Bank Ltd, 300 Boulevard, East Weehawken NJ 07087-6702
- Swift code: AEIBUS33
- ABA No: 124071889
- Ultimate Beneficary: Account No. 5000035001225 of VAST Bhutan maintained with BNB, Thimphu, Bhutan